May 9, 2009

My favorite place...

This is my all-time favorite spot. The other day, I took the boys here and let them run skateboard around. Then I got to enjoy the beauty...ahhhh...

This is also the spot where I met my bloggy friend for the first time, so it makes that meeting more special. Off to the side of these pictures is the big fish! Click here if you haven't see the big fish yet.

These pictures were taken around 6:00 p.m. at night. If my children weren't arguing so much having so much fun, I would have stuck around to take sunset pictures. Those will surely come, but for now, enjoy the evening view...

The view totally puts me in awe of God's beauty!















5 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow - that is a gorgeous spot! My kids argue to, for whatever that is worth. Exhausting!

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy said...

Glorious photos. They look so cool on your blog with the black backround.

Rebekah said...

Happy Mothers day!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

Luanne said...

Awesome pic's!

KelliGirl said...

I popped over here from Karen's blog and wanted to say "Hi!" Your pictures are stunning. What a blessing to have such amazing beauty is right in your back yard.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...