May 5, 2009

Big fish and friendly bloggy friend...


On Sunday,
I met a bloggy friend...


...And I had to show her the BIG fish...

This fish is historic in our family! This is the fish that my brother caught! It was too big to take home; therefore he had to leave it for everyone else to look at. This is also the fish that brought my son home crying in Kindergarten when one of his classmates told him that "Uncle Mike did NOT catch that fish!"




Debbie, from Live from Ninevah, is a wonderful woman and often gets some short, yet very good "nuggets" of wisdom from the Word of God as it relates to her life. Her compassion overwhelms me, and her concern for me, a complete "stranger", has brought me to tears recently during a rough patch in my life.

The kids thought this was pretty cool too! I mean, who wouldn't???



We ventured to a nearby park where I was able to catch up on some photo taking and so our kids could run off some energy. My son, Dylan is the star of the rest of the pictures. He loves the camera:)








So, to my wonderful bloggy friend, new IRL (In real life) friend, I am so very glad we were able to meet:) Your daughter and your boys are beautiful, and I am honored you shared your time with me today:)

and Alex, when and if you read this, it was awesome to meet you too:) I'm always only a hop, skip, and a jump from you:)

3 comments:

My Army Brats and Me said...

I know that was wonderful. I just met a blog friend a few weeks ago. Thanks for sharing. It means a lot when you can tell them thank you for praying for me. I hope you have a great day Heaven.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

Kelly said...

Meeting blog friends is SO COOL! Glad you had fun!

Debbie Giese said...

You are the sweetest thing ever to say nice things about me like that! It was such a pleasure to meet you and give you a hug in person. As long as Alex is on the five or six year plan I'll make it back out there. Take care and thank you for blessing me in my life.
Love, Debbie

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...