June 1, 2009

Please Pray

Please Pray...

I found out this morning that my uncle passed away in the wee hours of the morning. Him and his family live in Colorado, and everyone is taking it pretty hard.

I don't know if he ever accepted Jesus into his heart, so only God knows where his soul is...

So, please pray for Uncle Grant's children. May they sense God's comfort and peace, and pray also that God would draw their hearts back into a relationship with Christ, that their hearts would soften...

Thanks in advance for praying

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Heaven,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I will really pray. Thank you for being such an encouragement to me the other day. I pray that it comes back to you.
Love you,
Tracy

LisaShaw said...

I'm very sorry for your loss and I prayed as you asked in Jesus Name. God bless you.

Paulette said...

Heaven,

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Uncle. Praying for a peace that passes all understanding for you and extended family.

Love,
Paulette

Debbie Giese said...

Hi Friend,
I will be praying as well. No one knows his heart except God,and He is a loving, just God.
Debbie

My ADHD Me said...

Prayers are being sent your way.

christy rose said...

I will be praying!

B His Girl said...

Lord I lift up this family to you. I pray they know you in a deep personal way. Let Heaven's light shine in her family. I ask for mercy on her uncle. b

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

Sorry for your loss Heaven. Will absolutely be praying!

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...