June 4, 2009

Just passing through

I spent a full day yesterday catching up and visiting with family. It's been a great time despite of the circumstances. I have taken lots of pictures and will be sharing them once I get home. Ah...the adventures are endless:)

So much on my mind this morning, yet I am feeling a "resistance" in sharing right now. (which it weird, as you know, because I blog about everything!) I had an awesome time with God this morning as I woke up, wide awake, at 5 a.m. and was alone until 6:30. It pays to go to bed early:) Maybe that is one habit I should take home with me:)

Well, at this point, I haven't been able to read anyone's blogs, but I'll have plenty of time to catch up when I get home.

Be blessed my beautiful bloggy buddies and be 'bundantly :) blessed! (say that 10 times)

2 comments:

christy rose said...

Just have fun visiting your family! Enjoy!

RefreshMom said...

I hope the rest of your time with your family is blessed and you have safe travels back home.

Blessings,
Mary

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...