March 3, 2009

ADHD and me...

I open my mailbox
and what do I see?




I was surprised at
what was staring back at me...




A mangled green envelope,
I could tell it had been loved.



with a firetruck logo and
her name written above...



It was bloggy friend ADHDme
from Monkeys are Funny



With a homemade present
inside...awwww, she's such a honey!





Wrapped so carefully,
A refrigerator magnet I saw...





And a note found inside
saying Mine was the best blog!
(Just kidding, click on the pic to enlarge)



So thank you to Mary
who is ever so quite contrary...
who added to my fridge
with her great creative edge...

Bloggy friends,
Brighten someone's day today...

And go visit ADHDme...
Make sure to leave her
2-3 comments in a row,
and tell her I sent you:)
I'm sure she won't mind at all...

"We like her, we really, really like her!"

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Loved this! You are a poet and we didn't know it. (well, we did some, but this was so light hearted and funny!)

Have a great day!

The Rigelsky Family said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

How fun!!

Edie said...

Hey, congratulations for being one of her winners! She is one of the best for sure. :)

My ADHD Me said...

Doesn't it just figure!!

The week that I am a slacker about blogging, I get a special poem written just for me...AND I MISS IT!!!

You are too too kind!

Thanks,
MyADHDMe!!

Anonymous said...

yeah okay so cute but DUDE you are still a dork... Your right I just don't get it..... I try but I don't

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...