Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I Lord?
1 Chronicles 17:16 Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...
-
Well, with yesterday's post come and gone, I asked God, "Now where are we going with this blog?" I had debated posting that, y...
-
I am in awe at how incredible God is! God gave me a vehicle today! I paid nothing for it... My church family paid for this vehicle... and d...
-
You ever have one of those days where you could easily get tangled up in someone else's chains??? I'm having one of those weeks. ...
2 comments:
I LOVED LOVED This movie!!!
We have this movie. Excellent. We also have Facing the Giants, and Flywheel.
My husband and I are currently doing the one year "Love Dare" devotional.
Post a Comment