January 30, 2019

Who am I Lord?


1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far.

God gave me a section of verses in 1 Chronicles 17 many years ago. This is one of them. At the time He gave them to me, I wasn't in a place where I could receive them. I was in a bad place financially. I was having a hard time being a mom. Life wasn't very fun and I had no clue why He gave me these verses.

Lately, I have been pondering the above verse. I feel like God has brought my boys and I so far in the past couple years. We all have favor in our jobs with our co-workers and bosses. We all are stable and confident in our jobs. We are just in a good place emotionally, physically and financially.

As I think about how far we have come, I think, "Who am I Lord that you have brought us this far? What makes us special?"

I am in awe of His goodness and grace.




No comments:

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...