March 18, 2010

Struggles...but TRUTH!

Some days I still struggle...
-----------------------------------------------
I struggle with being "wanted".

I long to be "important".

I struggle with wondering if anyone reads what I write.

I question if I make a difference.

I wonder if God is hearing my prayers.

I wonder if God really plans to do
what He says He would do.

The list of "wonder..." and "struggles"
could go on and on...

BUT THAT is where I usually stop...

because I know if I don't...

I will begin to believe all of those lies...

THAT's what they are!!!!

LIES, LIES, LIES

God says HE CHOSE ME!

God says HE DOESN'T LIE!

God says I MATTER TO HIM!

God says HE ACCEPTS ME!

God says HE HEARS MY PRAYER!
--------------------------------------

How do I know???

The B-I-B-L-E tells me so...

I CHOOSE to believe it as 100% truth!

So when the devil tries to tell me...

LIES LIES LIES LIES

I tell him....

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

about who Jesus says I AM TO MY DADDY!!!

No comments:

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...