January 27, 2009

Weekly Rambling

I haven't felt a "compulsion" to blog...

...or check my e-mail...

...or my facebook...

...or play my favorite game on the computer...

...or spend hours looking at absolutely everything on the computer that is really "nothing"...

...but I have been reading other people's blogs.

...and I think, "Am I fulfilling my purpose?"

"Am I encouraging and uplifting others?"

"Am I sharing the gospel?"

"Am I being all that God wants me to be?"

"Is my life going in the direction that GOD wants it to?"


Being sick this week and a half has really helped put my life back into perspective. My compulsion for this computer has really faded (Praise God!).

My time with God has been more personal and not necessarily meant for everyone.

It's good...

~My final divorce hearing is Monday, and I think God is also preparing my heart for that.

So if you don't hear from me for a couple days...It's good...I'm o-kay...I'll just be having rest time, snuggled in my Heavenly daddy's arms...

Love ya! Heav


9 comments:

Paulette said...

The answer to those questions is YES YES and YES all over again. You are such an inspiration. I am so enjoying getting to know you better. I just wished you didn't live so darn far away....lol

Love ya friend,
Paulette

The Rigelsky Family said...

Love you Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

betty said...

I think its awesome you've been doing other things other than the computer, although I know you have been under the weather; I keep getting myself drawn back to it although I'm trying to limit my time

I hope everything goes as well as it can with on Monday; just remember that the Lord is with you, holding you up and sustaining you

betty

Edie said...

It is great to get the priorities in order and get out of the fog isn't it? I'm glad you are spening more time with Him. I have no doubt that He is preparing you for court. He will be with you Heaven.

Heaven said...

I just have to say again that I love you guys so much!!!!

Emily said...

I am glad you have been able to get away for a bit. I myself need to do the same.

Kelly said...

If you're with God that is a good place to us. You can always catch up with the rest of us later. Good luck at the hearing. Be strong.

Greg C said...

Best of luck with that hearing. Catch up when you can. I will keep checking back.

B His Girl said...

Hope the hearing goes well. Sometimes we need to do something different. It may be a new season you are entering. b

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...