January 20, 2009

Prayer

I had some major victories at church on Sunday. God loosened some heart-strings that were still attached. I was "back" and on fire for God again. I was ready to conquer for God's Kingdom. YES!!!

I woke up yesterday with sniffles and sneezes. I figured it was allergies. Allergy pills didn't even touch it. Today, I woke up with signs of a sinus infection. Sickness wears on me spiritually and physically, and I really need this thing to go away.

Will you please agree with me in prayer that this "wanna-be-cold" will go away? Thanks! I acknowledge it as an attack of the enemy and I stand against it in the name of Jesus. My body is healed, my sinuses is healed, and my breathing is clear in the name of Jesus.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Praying that the wanna be cold goes away!

Luanne said...

Heaven--said a prayer for you!

Sharon said...

:) Bless your heart, I'll be praying for you too.

Have a blessed evening!
Sharon

Debbie Giese said...

Heaven,
I prayed for your sniffles to go away. I also know that God will still be glorified in you if they don't go away. May His glorious power shine through you regardless of the status of your pretty kleenex box.
Debbie

betty said...

amen; Lord please be with Heaven and help her to feel better; I pray that you would cure her from her sniffles and not allow it to go into a full-blown cold and that you would help her not to feel defeated with not feeling up to par but that she would feel your presence in her life abundantly during this time, in Jesus I pray amen

betty

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Be well.

FlowerLady

Kelly said...

I agree! Jesus reigns!

B His Girl said...

Lord, please restore clear breathing and health in Heaven. amen

Greg C said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...