April 5, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes

16"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him.
"Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read,
" 'From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise'"
Matthew 21:16


My 8-year old told his grandma this yesterday:

"Nothing is impossible for me because God has sent me on a mission for you."


Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14


Oh, to go to the throne of God with such faith!


2 comments:

My ADHD Me said...

We really should listen a bit more often to the children.

P.S. As for Sue J...lol....I'm all over it.

Meredith said...

whew! That gave me chills. Next time your extra hard on yourself, I hope you will remember the babe's voice. Boy that's good!

I enjoyed your 99th post. Wonderful reflection! Have a great week!
and thank you for the get well wishes, I am feeling much better today.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...