March 2, 2009

change of plans

O-kay, Change of plans...

No tumbleweed analogies right yet...

God is birthing a really awesome thing in my life and I am too excited and tooooooooo excited and tooooooooooooooo excited about it to blog about tumbleweeds. Did I tell you I am excited????? Woo hoo! The joy of the Lord is in the house today!

First of all, I have to apologize to 4 winners of my homemade give-a-way last week, because I have to post pictures before they actually get to see them. (I am in a hurry so I won't link it, you'll just have to go back a couple posts and read about it if you would like to). Sami, Deb, Paulette, and Tracy, even though you will see your name picture here first, there are still more surprises with it that you will receive in the mail. Those I will not share here because it's words and verses that God gave me for each of you while drawing your picture.

O-kay, coming soon...........

An opportunity for whoever would like to get name pictures. It's in the works right now, and a new blog to go with it. Just laying the foundation right now.

God is doing so many cool things in my life right now. As I give up my "right" to grievances in my life or to the people who I "just have to change", God is shining so brightly! I am seeing "icky" stuff about me, but the more I am willing to acknowledge it's there, and be willing for God to take out the "grime" in me, the more He's been allowed to do in my life.

God has been showing me all these things that have been hidden in my life (or else I refused to see them) that He wants to change: attitudes, gossip, pride, control issues, selfishness, resentment, offense, unforgiveness, cycles of destruction, self-gratification, self-seeking, self-..... you name it, it's probably there.

O-kay, so at first, I went into the whole thing..."what a wretched woman I am...", and got kinda' discouraged and depressed. Then, I went into the stage of..."Yep, those things are there...well God, how do we get rid of these?" (This has been a process, as it usually is, and you have witnessed some of these in my previous posts.) Now, well, not sure where I am now, except in the arms of God, with Him leading the way.

Oh, there are so many things that have come to light this morning, but I am excited! I am excited to get this "junk" out of my life, and move forward. I am listening to "Get out of the pit" by Beth Moore. WOW, good stuff. I want to blog forever and share the goodness of God, but I can't type fast enough and I type 50 wpm. That's how fast my brain is going:) God is sooooooooooooo good, and I am excited to see where this journey is going.

With this new thing God is doing, I really won't have time to visit your blogs or respond to your comments right now, as I am getting ready to "dive" into the ocean before me (well, I'll jump into the river first, gotta' start somewhere.)

Blessings and here are the pics done for my 3 bloggy friends!







6 comments:

The Rigelsky Family said...

Samantha

Edie said...

Looks like Samantha wants one too. :)

Hey this is great Heaven. You see, He really was working something with those drawings. Have a great week and God bless!!

B His Girl said...

Have a nice swim. B

Kelly said...

Excited for you! Yay!

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting me! Looks like I have another blog I'm going to have to frequent! :)God has been showing me lots and lots of junk in my life latley too. We sound similar, only your much better at putting things into words! Great pics by the way!

Tracy said...

Cool! I can't wait to get it Heaven!
Tracy

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...