My friend Debbie, at Live...from Ninevah has been reading the Prayer of Jabez. She is definitely reaping from reading this book, and from seeking the face of God.
If you haven't read this book yet, I encourage you to. I've read it twice and from reading her blog, I'm getting prompted to read it again:) If you do not have this book, visit Debbie as she has copies that she is giving away.
Blessings to all my bloggy friends today!
February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who am I Lord?
1 Chronicles 17:16 Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...
-
Well, with yesterday's post come and gone, I asked God, "Now where are we going with this blog?" I had debated posting that, y...
-
(My mint green tissue box) Reflect... on God's faithfulness and goodness "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the day...
-
I am in awe at how incredible God is! God gave me a vehicle today! I paid nothing for it... My church family paid for this vehicle... and d...
3 comments:
That little book has a lot of wisdom!
Tracy
I read this book, it is really good.
I have read it before but maybe I should read it again...if I haven't given it away. I do that a lot! B
Post a Comment