May 27, 2010

I cannot do it...

What I felt...

God broke my heart!


How that affected me...

Unforgiveness!
Bitterness!
Isolation!
Depression!
Anxiety Attacks!
Emergency room visits!


What's the truth...

God is faithful!
God loves me!
God protects me!
God cherishes me!
God delights in me!
God is the most stable person I have!
God does NOT play with my emotions!
God has better for me than I can imagine!
God is Holy and Just!
He is my Best Friend!
He CHOSE me even when I told Him off!
He does not love me as I love others!
His love is NOT conditional!
He sees my future & knows what I need!
He takes me back even....
after I blame Him for my heartbreak!
He wipes away my tears!
He takes my anxiety and chest pain...
and offers me peace.
He makes my path straight...
even after I threw a fit.
He applies perfect medicine to my wounds.
He is Truth!
He is Life!
He is Healer!
I need Him!
I forgive Him!
even though He has done nothing wrong!

He says, "I'm sorry for your pain...
I know you feel I caused it...
and I'm sorry for that.
Let me show you that I am
for you...NOT against you.
Trust me, let me hold your heart!
Let me hold you...
Let me heal your wounds...
Let me stroke your face &
show you my love for you.
Run to me, Heaven, run to me.
I'm here to embrace you...
if you'll let me.
I'll walk beside you...
I'll even carry you when you're too tired.
Just come to me...
One day you'll see...
even though right now you can't.
I know the pain is deep.
I know you're angry...
but let me show you...
Let me love you...
---------------------------------------

Despite what my feelings dictate...
I know God is the only one who
can help me right now...
He IS the Author of my life &
STILL holds the blueprint to my life!
So I run to Him again today...

...because

...I cannot do another day
without Him.

...I cannot do another emergency room
visit just to have them tell me I'm
having anxiety attacks, not a heart attack.

...I cannot simply "exist" just one more day!

...I want to "live" & "love again"!

...as I have shut Him and everyone else
out of my life, I am drowning in loneliness,
bitterness, and heart-wrenching pain!

So God...
without YOU...

I cannot live one more day!!!

I am willing to try this again...
because You are my only hope!
You are my eternal strength!
I cannot make it without YOU!




2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Saw your comment on Leslie's "Lost" post.
Indeed, you are not lost - HE sees you. HE knows you. HE loves you. HE will never leave you!!!

Keep telling yourself the Truth, my friend. And keep clinging to HIM.

Love you!!!

Father in heaven, thank You for Your perfect love, for Your never-ending pursuit of our hearts, for Your grace and mercy which know no bounds!
Thank You for reminding Heaven of what is TRUE. Thank You, God!

Truly You are everything and the only thing we need. We cannot do this life without You. We praise You for who You are. We praise You because You are worthy. We praise You!

And, God, I am asking You today to draw Heaven into Your arms of love, please hold her close and speak tenderly to her heart - assuring her that You see, and You know, and You are able to do exceedingly more than anything she can ask for or imagine. Yes, LORD!

I'm asking it in the wonderful, powerful, beautiful, matchless Name of JESUS. Amen and amen!

Anonymous said...

thank you. Once again, you write wonderfully what I cannot express.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...