March 27, 2010

Start believing...

Start believing...

Romans 4:16...the promise comes by FAITH...

Romans 4:18 "Against ALL hope, Abraham IN HOPE believed..."

Romans 4:20 "...Yet he [Abraham] did NOT waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in His faith & gave glory to God.

Romans 4:21 "Being FULLY persuaded that God had the power to do what HE PROMISED!

Genesis 15:6 Abraham believed the Lord!
------------------------------------------

Start declaring...

Matthew 18:19 Again, I tell you that if 2 of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Matthew 21:22 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man, this IS IMPOSSIBLE, but WITH GOD, ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!

2 comments:

Hayley Kathryn said...

What an encouragement! These verses are so powerful. I know I struggle with giving the Lord ALL of my worries- but as soon as we do, he guides & directs us!
Thank you for posting! I shared this with a struggling family member today and it truly touched her.
Have a wonderful day!

B His Girl said...

Amen Girl, did you see my video post on this two weeks ago? God gave a message I will never forget! hugs, B

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...