September 12, 2008

Me...blogging?

I like to write. I have always liked writing. Someday, I will have a book, but for now, I will simply have a blog. Today, stirred with within me my first love for writing and journaling. I pondered how someone like me, a simple, yet shy person, could regain my quest for expression with words.

Oh, how I try to be so elegant, yet I realized in this moment, that I really am a simple girl with a simple heart. Why pretend to be anything other than what I am? I want to be liked, loved, cherished, and adored. Doesn't everybody???

Within each soul lies a desire to be accepted, despite faults and poor choices in life. ~A new start, as one may say...here's mine.

I hold within me a bandaged heart, almost whole again. I tuck two wonderful boys in at night. I still have an thin indention on my left finger where a simple gold wedding band once sat. I am on a quest for a brand new career or degree, not sure which. Yet I still remain simple, or at least try to be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! No matter if it isn't said when I see you, or even if I don't see you in months.... I love you not only as my cousin, but as my friend.... Now, and always

I wish you the best of luck on your journeys through life

-Trina

Jody said...

Heaven
You are such a beautiful person. You bless everyone you meet in some way or another. Keep sharing your words of wisdom so everyone can reflect back on thier own lives and can clean out thier own clutter to be able to live a more productive live. You have a God given talent through your gift of being able to express life through your journaling. I too wish you and the boys the best of luck on your journey. Always remember you and the boys are always welcomed in MINNESOTA.

Blessing to you dear friend!
Thanks for sharing!
God Bless
Jody

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...