December 13, 2009

Who am I

We had a breakthrough during our church service this morning! God is incredible!!! I am simply in awe at His grace and mercy and love for me. I seriously wish I could give you what I feel right now. I wish I could somehow upload into your heart what God has downloaded into mine. My "hard drive" is overflowing with God's supernatural touch!

The boys and I were watching Evan Almighty tonight. We've seen it many times before; yet tonight, I noticed one conversation out of the whole movie. Evan is talking to God and saying, "Why? Why have you chosen me?"

God told him..."You want to change the world...and so do I!"

So many times, I've asked God similar questions. I look around at my life, and at all the things God has done in and through me, and I am totally floored!

1 Chronicles 17:16:17 Then King David went in and sat before the LORD, and he said:
"Who am I, O LORD God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? 17 And as if this were not enough in your sight, O God, you have spoken about the future of the house of your servant. You have looked on me as though I were the most exalted of men, O LORD God.

I am blessed more than I could have ever imagined or dreamed!

Oh Heavenly Father~ I pray for those who are reading this...You see each heart and every emotion they feel! You know the ones who don't even have the strength to dream anymore. You know the ones who are believing the lies of the enemy as he tells them that they must not be good enough. You know the ones who are tired of going forward and fighting the same battles over and over and over. You know the ones who rejoice as, they too, have crossed into Your threshold. You know the ones who get up only to be knocked down again. You see the ones who are longing to be "birthed". You see the ones who just want to be used by you! You see the lonely and afflicted, the confused and the scared...Oh God, you see them all.
They need Your touch in their life! Oh Father, I have so much extra joy and blessings in my heart, and I'd gladly share, but I know that You have a special call on each person's life. You have special gifts for each and every person and I pray that You would pour those out into their lives. Open up the windows of heaven and let Your power fall over the "impossible situations", the "doomed people", the "Hopeless"...
God, if YOU can move mightily in my life, I KNOW You can move in their life!!! Let it be done in Jesus Name!!! Amen~

1 comment:

Edie said...

I love moments like that. God uses whatever He wants to speak to our hearts. Even a movie.

He has gifted each and every one of us to equip us to fulfill His purpose in and through us. Wonderful post and prayer Heaven. Thank you!

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...