June 12, 2009

Psalm 23

Psalm 23


1 The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.


2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,


3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the

shadow of death, a]">[a]
I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the

house of the Lord forever.

(Photos taken on 6/10/09 (c) Heaven Sparks)





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Like salve on a womb.

Tracy said...

I meant wound, I'm distracted, sorry.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...