June 7, 2009

"Honey, I'm home!"

It was so wonderful to wake up this morning to see my bedroom walls, and to see my kids, whom I missed very much!

We got home yesterday afternoon/evening. I had such a wonderful, relaxing time, but I am still sooooooooooooo tired.

Speaking of being soooooooooooo tired, I have a funny story. It involves an interstate rest stop and a woman snoring while in a bathroom stall. You will NOT want to miss this story tomorrow when I write about it!

Throughout the week, I will be sharing stories from my trip, as well as pictures, but for today, I am just very tired and am on my way to take a nap:) (ON MY OWN COUCH!!!)

"Home sweet Home....sigh..."

4 comments:

Paulette said...

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. I'm betting the boys were glad to have their mama back. Can't wait to hear the story. :)

Love ya

christy rose said...

Glad you are home safely. Can't wait to hear your stories.
Christy

Tracy said...

Hi Heaven!
Forgot to email you back and tell you I'm in IL not IA.

debbie said...

Can't wait to hear your story! Road trips make the best writing material, although I'm sorry yours wasn't for a fun reason...:(
Deb

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...