September 16, 2011

God knew what He was getting into!

When we compromise,
we always tend to feel "less than".

This morning, as I was spending some time worshiping, I came across this song by Misty Edwards. It says what I so often have felt when I feel like I have let God down.

We're human.
We make mistakes.
We sin.
We repent.
We feel worthless.
We sin.
We repent.

Eventually, we feel like we are close to "running out of grace". We wonder if we are ever going to "get it right".

Today, I want you to know that God is NOT disgusted with you. He's NOT disappointed with you. He's NOT sorry He's called you. He knew what He was getting into when He asked you to be His. This song speaks of the very same thing.

Close your eyes.
Listen to the words.
And let God speak to your heart.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What joy to be reminded that He does not regret calling me, chosing me, loving me! Thanks for the precious reminder

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...