July 23, 2010

Are you being birthed???

Are you being birthed???



Lately, I have been pondering this picture.

How long does it take

for a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly?

Where does the most transformation happen?

As a caterpillar?

Once a butterfly?

Or in the cocoon???

----------------------------------------

If you feel like you are all alone in the cocoon
consider it a VERY good place to be!!!

You're not alone though...

God is covering you in the shadow of His wings,
so that you can begin to birth YOUR wings!!!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

cool! beautiful butterfly pic too

Anonymous said...

Oh, beautiful! At what stage does the most transformation occur? I'll be thinking about this one all night. Blessings, Heaven!

MTJ said...

Hello Heaven,

That's a good thought to meditate on this morning!

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Exactly where I feel I am. Alone in a cocoon. Thanks for the encouragement! It'll carry me through.

Christy said...

Very beautiful words and picture. Thanks for sharing. I'm new to your blog but looking forward to keeping in touch.

christymorrisraw.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Christy

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

What a beautiful reflection!

Doris Plaster

Andrea said...

AMEN!!
Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...