July 12, 2010

It's time....



It's time to break through!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Not that I have already obtained all this,
or have already been made perfect, but
I press on to take hold of that for which
Jesus Christ took hold of me. Brothers,
I do not consider myself yet to have taken
hold of it. But one thing I do. Forgetting
what is behind and straining toward what
is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win
the prize for which God has called me
heavenward in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 3:12-14

4 comments:

MTJ said...

Hello Heaven,

This is so remarkable! Yesterday, I had a similar thought in mind when I wrote a post (I'm calling it Pressing On), but I scheduled it for Sunday.

Blessings.

MTJ

Nikki (Sarah) said...

boy I need to read this...and I feel like those hands...that body trying to find the right way to walk....

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I love those verses. And I often need to be reminded of them too... to press on, to move forward, to not dwell on past mistakes, to keep striving toward the goal.

Laura said...

Love your blog, and reading stuff that I seem to need to hear. Thanks lady! :)

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...