July 2, 2010

I love this kid!!!!

I want to share this picture


Of this amazing young man...




Who is making a difference in her life...



And his life...



As well as his life...


and his life....


How??? By doing this....



and this.....




and this.....



To help build this...



and this...



But I really wish he wasn't doing this...




or this....



because it REALLY freaks me out to see this!!!



And this???
This is a common scene...
and this freaks me out too!!!





But when I look at this....



Knowing he's touching lives...
(Shandon's hands by the way, not Zach's)



It makes me smile.


My wonderful friends gave him
an opportunity of a lifetime.


And although they have 7 kids at home...



Looks like they would come home



with a few more....if they could!!!


My son gets home from Honduras on Tuesday!
So excited to see the pictures and hear the stories.
Please keep praying!


But I really hope my son doesn't
have to deal with this again...




on the way home!!!

(J/k Shandon! You guys rock!!!)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job putting those together to say just that ..thanks Heaven!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Debbie , I just did not want to hassle with creating an account :-)

The Rigelsky Family said...

THIS IS GREAT HEAVEN :)

Anonymous said...

find a song and post on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...