June 26, 2012

Persevere...

For so long, I felt like this.
Growing, but stuck.
Entangled.


My path felt like this.
Rocky.
Unstable.
Unsecured.


The path to freedom seemed...
always unattainable.
Just out of reach.
So close...
but yet still so far away.



I still had hope...
because I still had Jesus...
But the light of freedom
seemed so far way.


At times, the path would clear.
The sun became brighter.
Freedom seemed possible.
Hope was more evident.


But then I would get stuck again.
Entangled more.
It was getting harder to get free.
BUT I KEPT TRYING!
I KEPT SEEKING JESUS!
I KEPT CRYING OUT FOR FREEDOM!
FOR MORE!


My view got brighter.
My vision cleared.
Life seemed a little sideways.
BUT life was better.
Brighter.
More hopeful.
I kept pressing in.
I kept pressing through.
I had to.
I could taste freedom.
I could smell freedom.
I wanted to touch freedom!



 The path has not been easy.
Nor has it been fast.
But Jesus is the leader.
I'm just diligently following.
Life is good.
Resistance is still there.
Jesus is bigger.
All the time!!! 


Say "Yes" to God!
Where HE wants to take you...
is better than where you are...
and it's beautiful...
and full of hope...
and peace...
and joy... 

It's good!

~Heavenly Father, I pray for those who seek freedom. Freedom from the past. Freedom from the chains. Freedom from addictions. Freedom from themselves.  Freedom from the lies that have kept them entangled and stuck. 

In the name of Jesus, I curse the spirit of rejection, despair, depression, lack, and destruction off of each one of them, and command those spirits to go.  I pray that You would fill them up with peace, hope, joy, and love today. Your love Jesus! Your comfort! Your amazing grace! Thank you Jesus. In Jesus name, Amen~

No comments:

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...