November 25, 2008

Back for a moment

Hi, I am overwhelmed by the concerns of my bloggy friends, and very touched. Thank you all for caring.

Well, my computer is still down. Life is busy. Job is going great. Kids are still doing good. Thanksgiving is coming fast. Christmas is approaching even faster. House is VERY clean. Bible is getting very used with no computer:) Lots of time with God. Phone disconnected, but still have heat and lights. Being tweaked a lot, and growing spiritually. Heart is healing. Missing you all and my conversations with you. Amazed that I can care so much about people I've never met:)

Life is good. Time is out. Gotta' go...will write again soon:( Heaven

6 comments:

Edie said...

So glad you're getting in some good God time! See He has a purpose for everything, even broken computers. Uh-oh, I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to have any little interuptions. :o

I went for a year without a phone one time. Then one day it rang and scared the gageebers outta me. Somehow lines got crossed with another phone number.

Clean house? I need to get to that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours! Miss you on the internet. Looking forward to your PC being fixed. Enjoy all the work you're getting done by not blogging!

Greg C said...

So glad to hear that you are ok. I popped in just to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and was delited to see that you posted. Enjoy your time with God. We gave up our cell phones this year and I am loving it. I am wondering what else we can live without. Have a blessed holiday.

My ADHD Me said...

So GREAT to know you are ok.
We miss you.
Drop a note when you can...then pick it up and type it in the computer.

B His Girl said...

Just thinking about you Heaven, wondering how things were going. It sound like things are coming together for you. God is using this time to strengthen you. Keep moving forward. There are good things ahead for you. B

Greg C said...

Ok I am calling the police. You have 24 hours to call me off but then I am going to do it.

Who am I Lord?

1 Chronicles 17:16 Then  King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: "Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you...